Portable yet powerful: two channels of gig-ready valve tone to take anywhere
A huge range of clean, crunch and lead tones in a two-channel, all-valve design, developed with the help of Guthrie Govan as his ‘flying amp’. The power section offers four configurations from 2 to 42 watts, giving you the ultimate package of portability and flexibility. The Victory V30 Countess is the little amp with a huge voice to cover all your playing needs.
Two footswitchable channels offer a huge range of tones from bold cleans to fully saturated drives and everything between. With separate master volumes for each of the two channels, you can balance your output levels perfectly.
Single-ended mode can be used in high- and low-power settings to deliver your optimum output section feel. There’s an effects loop too.
Features / Specification:
- Format: Two-channel head
- Clean Channel High Power: 42 Watts
- Clean Channel Low Power: 7 Watts
- Clean Channel High Power Single-Ended: 1.6 Watts
- Clean Channel Low Power Single Ended: 0.5 Watts
- Dirty Channel High Power: 37 Watts
- Dirty Channel Low Power: 6 Watts
- Dirty Channel High Power Single Ended: 1.2 Watts
- Dirty Channel Low Power Single Ended: 0.5 Watts
- Valves: 4 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6
- Size (mm): 342(w)x185(h)x185(d)including handle, feet & controls
- Weight: 8.2kg / 18.1lbs
Power valves switchable to EL34, single-ended mode, effects loop, skeletonised metal case with rubber handle, padded carry bag included
Victory Amplifiers V30 The Countess - Official Video
Welcome to the official video for the Victory Amplifiers V30 T...
V30 The Countess & V40 The Duchess – three players compare
We asked along three guitarists of differing styles and approa...
Jake Willson plays Victory V30 The Countess & V40 The Duchess
In this video, Victory Amplifiers artist Jake Willson plays th...