Photos are are of a guitar previously sold.
The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise. It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
Only the highest grade timbers are used on this beautiful guitar. The solid Trembesi timbers give a harmonically powerful tone as striking to hear as to observe. Featuring highly figured ‘AAA’ grade Trembesi with Flamed Maple binding.
This is the latest-spec model featuring the Fishman Ink electronics.
- Top Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3
- Hardcase: Included
- Upper bout: 290mm
- Lower bout: 385mm
- Depth at neck: 100mm
- Depth at base: 115mm
- Body Length: 490mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 645mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inch