When the Pomona lapsteel was introduced in 2008, it was a sensation! For the very first time there was a lapsteel that had the best elements of a lap and pedalsteel all rolled into one.
- Wood: 1-piece mahogany
- Width at nut: 42,5 mm / 1.67"
- Size: 94 x 19 x 4,2 cm / 37" x 7.48" x 1.65"
- Stringspacing: 54 mm / 2.13"
- Fingerboard: black adonized aluminum
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg Multibender
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSL16 (016-018-026-036-046-056)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg PH90 Single Twin
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)